- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 312-49
Computer hacking forensic investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks.
Computer forensics is simply the application of computer investigation and analysis techniques in the interests of determining potential legal evidence. Evidence might be sought in a wide range of computer crime or misuse, including but not limited to theft of trade secrets, theft of or destruction of intellectual property, and fraud. Computer forensic investigators can draw on an array of methods for discovering data that resides in a computer system, or recovering deleted, encrypted, or damaged file information
- Two years of experience in field of IT
- or Security+ and Network+ certification
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Why EC-Council CHFI?
- Compliance to National Initiative For Cybersecurity Education (NICE)
- CNSS 4013 Recognition
- ANSI Accredited Exam Process
The CHFI certification will fortify the application knowledge of:
- Law enforcement personnel
- System administrators
- Security officers
- Defense and military personal
- Legal professionals
- Security professionals
- And anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure
- 1 certification exam
- Multiple choice
- 4 hours
- 150 questions
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.