- Boot Camp Format: 80 Hours/ 10 days
- Required Exam: C Programming Language Certified Associate (CLA)
This course gives you the fundamental skills that you need to have for different jobs such as Electrician, embedded software and hardware developer and IoT architect. During this course you will learn:
- Basic electronics circuit
- Software-hardware programming using C
- How IoT device works
- To combine all of these skills to develop a real-word application such as heart beat monitoring system or temperature measurement system.
C Programming Language Certified Associate (CLA) is a professional certificate that measures your ability to accomplish coding tasks related to the basics of programming in the C programming language, as well as fundamental programming techniques, customs and vocabulary, including the most common library functions and the usage of the preprocessor.
- There are no formal prerequisites for this course
Course Outline: Please download PDF
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the next frontier in technology, and there’s already several companies trying to capitalize on it. By 2025, the IoT’s economic impact could reach US$11 trillion, or 11% of global economic value, and by 2030 the IoT could influence nearly the entire economy.
CLA certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- ELECTRICIAN job
- Installation, modification, and repair of electrical systems
- Installation and repair home-office security systems
- Programming software-hardware embedded system using Microcontrollers
- 1 certification exam
- C Programming Language Certified Associate (CLA)
- 75 minutes
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.