- Boot Camp Format: 1 Day
- Live Virtual Instructor-Led Training / WebEx
Git is the most popular modern version control system. Originally developed by Linus Torvald for the 4,000 of Linux kernel developers, Git took the world by storm and became a de-facto standard for new software projects, especially in the Big Data world.
This course will introduce the student to the concepts and practical commands of Git, provide best practices and guidelines.
- Basic computer (Windows or Mac or Linux) literacy
- Optional command line skills
- Desire to learn and use a version control
- Zero Install : There is no need to install hadoop software on students’ machines! A working git repository will be provided for students.
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Who should attend:
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.