- Boot Camp Format: 40 hours
- Language: English
An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations of multiple projects, and maintains enterprise solutions to ensure that they meet target performance metrics. This individual has experience working with public clouds and on-premises solutions. They are able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
- Familiarity with general networking concepts or 1 year experience as network or system administrator or CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Cloud+ or Cloud Essentials (optional)
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Why Google Cloud ?
- Significant global demand
- The high adoption rate of Google cloud services by organizations
- The lack of cloud expertise is identified as the #1 challenge with cloud adoption by 25% of corporations. There’s clearly a shortage of certified Google cloud professionals available today
- Combining Google Cloud certifications with other certifications to expand skill sets and increase salaries even more
Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer qualify for these careers:
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud Engineer
- Solutions Architect
- Cloud Architect
- 1 certification exam
- Multiple choice
- 2 Hours
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.