- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Language: English
A Professional Cloud Developer builds scalable and highly available applications using Google recommended practices and tools that leverage fully managed services. This individual has experience with next generation databases, runtime environments and developer tools. They also have proficiency with at least one general purpose programming language and are skilled with using Stackdriver to produce meaningful metrics and logs to debug and trace code.
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform at the level of Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer or CompTIA Cloud+ or Cloud Essentials (optional)
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Why Google Cloud ?
- Design highly scalable, available, and reliable cloud-native applications
- Build and test applications
- Deploy applications
- Integrate Google Cloud Platform services
- Manage application performance monitoring
Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Developer qualify for these careers:
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Infrastructure & Applications Developer
- Cloud Developer
- 1 certification exam
- Multiple choice
- 2 Hours
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.