- Boot Camp Format: 40 hours
- Language: English
A Professional Cloud Network Engineer implements and manages network architectures in Google Cloud Platform. This individual has at least 1 year of hands-on experience working with Google Cloud Platform and may work on networking or cloud teams with architects who design the infrastructure. By leveraging experience implementing VPCs, hybrid connectivity, network services, and security for established network architectures, this individual ensures successful cloud implementations using the command line interface or the Google Cloud Platform Console.
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform at the level of Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer or CompTIA Cloud+ or Cloud Essentials (optional)
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Why Google Cloud ?
- Design, Plan, and Prototype a GCP Network
- Implement a GCP Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Configure Network Services
- Implement Hybrid Interconnectivity
- Implement Network Security
Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer qualify for these careers:
- Cloud Networking and Infrastructure Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Infrastructure & Applications Developer
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud / Networking Engineer
- 1 certification exam
- Multiple choice
- 2 Hours
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.