- Boot Camp Format: 3 Days
- Live Virtual Instructor-Led Training / WebEx
Apache Hadoop is the most popular framework for processing Big Data on clusters of servers. In this course, attendees will learn about the business benefits and use cases for Hadoop and its ecosystem, how to plan cluster deployment and growth, how to install, maintain, monitor, troubleshoot and optimize Hadoop.
What you will learn:
- Hadoop & Big Data
- Installing Hadoop
- Managing and Monitoring Hadoop
- Loading data in HDFS
- Managing eco system
- Securing Hadoop
- comfortable with basic Linux system administration
- basic scripting skillsKnowledge of Hadoop and Distributed Computing is not required, but will be introduced and explained in the course.
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Who should attend:
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.