- Boot Camp Format: 3 Days
- Live Virtual Instructor-Led Training / WebEx
This course introduces HBase – a NoSQL store on top of Hadoop. The course is intended for developers who will be using HBase to develop applications, and administrators who will manage HBase clusters.
What you will learn:
- HBase architecture and design
- HBase internals
- Using APIs to interact with HBase
- Data modeling on HBase
- comfortable with Java programming language
- comfortable in Java programming language (navigate Linux command line , edit files with vi / nano)
- A Java IDE like Eclipse or IntelliJ
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Who should attend:
Developers / Data architects
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.