- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 70-414
This course covers the knowledge and skills to plan and implement a highly available, secure infrastructure with focus on Active Directory Federation Service (AD FS), public key infrastructure (PKI), and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS). You will also learn the skills needed to plan and deploy virtual machines including self-service and automation of virtual machine deployments as well as planning and implementing a monitoring strategy that includes Microsoft System Center 2012 R2-Operations Manager.
- Experience with Windows Server operating systems and have
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification or equivalent skills
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- Understanding of Windows Server 2012 and AD DS, including planning, designing, and deploying
- Understanding of scripts and batch files
- Understanding of security concepts, such as authentication and authorization
- Understanding of deployment, packaging, and imaging tools
- Working in a team or a virtual team
- Ability to create proposals and make budget recommendations
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (Exam 70-413)
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.