- Evening Format: 32
- Required Exam: 70-410
This course is part one in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to install and configure Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 and its core services, and manage Active Directory objects.
- Plan, install, and configure Windows Server 2012.
- Install and configure an Active Directory domain controller.
- Administer Active Directory objects.
- Automate administrative tasks.
- Configure IPv4.
- Configure IPv6.
- Install and configure DHCP.
- Install and configure DNS.
- Configure storage spaces and file and print services.
- Configure Group Policy.
- Secure Windows servers.
- Install and configure virtual servers and clients.
- An understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience working with, and configuring, Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.