- Boot Camp Format: 3 Days
- Required Exam: ITIL Foundation Level
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a customizable framework of good practices designed to promote quality computing services in the information technology (IT) sector. As an IT Service Management (ITSM) framework, ITIL provides a systematic approach to the provisioning and management of IT services, from inception through design, implementation, operation and continual improvement. The processes identified and described within ITIL are supplier and platform independent and apply to all aspects of IT infrastructure. Since the mid-1990s, ITIL has been generally considered a de facto international standard for IT Service Management.
The ITIL® 4 (version 4) Foundation is the newest entry level Certification Course for IT Service Management Best Practices. This is a summary course covering the latest overall refresh of Core ITIL best practices presented from a Lifecycle perspective. This course introduces the principles and core elements of ITIL Service Management (ITSM) based on ITIL 4.
None. No prior knowledge of IT Management is required.
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Who Needs to Attend:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.
- 1 certification exam
- ITIL Foundation Level
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 60 minutes Closed book
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.