- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: JN0-102
The Juniper JNCIA Routing validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed Juniper networks.
The Juniper JNCIA certification validates the ability to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 Juniper network. In this course you will focus on configuring a , Juniper router, identifying basic security threats, Firewall Filter , troubleshooting common network issues, configuring Static Route and OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding Routing Policy and Firewall Filters
- Completion of Network + Certification course
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Basic Understanding of TCP/IP and OSI layer Model
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Juniper Certified JNCIA professionals qualify for these careers:
- Entry Level Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Support Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- 1 certification exam
- 70 multiple-choice questions
- 90 minutes
- Varies around 800-850 out of 1000
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.