- Boot Camp Format: 15 days
- Required Exam:
Your MCSA SQL Server certification will qualify you for a position as a database developer or database analyst.
This course is intended for Database Administrators, Database Developers, and Business Intelligence professionals. The course will very likely be well attended by SQL power users who aren’t necessarily database-focused or plan on taking the exam; namely, report writers, business analysts and client application developers.
MCSA SQL Server 2012 Certification Boot Camp incorporates content from below courses:
1. Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Exam 70-461)
2. Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases (Exam 70-462)
3. Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Exam 70-463)
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
MCSA Windows SQL 2012 certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Database Developer
- Database Analyst
- 3 certification exams
- 45 multiple choice
- 12 simulation questions
- 150 minutes
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.