- Boot Camp Format: 10 days
Your MCSA Windows 8 certification will qualify you for a position as a computer support specialist.
In this intensive and immersive hands-on Boot Camp training, you will gain the skills needed to configure, manage, and maintain a Windows 8 enterprise system and prepare for the MCSA: Windows 8 certification exams.
MCSA: Windows 8 certification confirms that you have associate-level knowledge of virtualization, configuring remote access, managing backups and recovery, managing Windows 8 using cloud services, and using the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack.
The following courses will help you to prepare for this certification:
- Experience in the IT field managing and maintaining Windows client operating systems
- Experience performing:
- Windows application installation and support
- Network configuration in Windows
- Windows operating system installation and updates
Course Outline: Please download PDF
MCSA Windows 8 certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Computer Support Specialist
- 2 certification exams
- Multiple choice
- 150 minutes
- About 50 questions
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.