- Evening Format
- Required Exam: 70-687
Your MCSA Windows 8 certification will qualify you for a position as a computer support specialist.
This course is designed for experienced IT professionals who have knowledge and experience administering Windows PCs and devices in a domain environment with managed access to the Internet. You will learn the skills you need to administer Windows 8.1 in a Windows Server domain environment and also provide secure, managed access to users from their non-domain joined Windows devices. You will learn how to install and customize Windows 8.1 operating systems and apps, integrate and control access to domains and cloud services, and migrate and synchronize settings across multiple devices.
- Experience in the IT field managing and maintaining Windows client operating systems
- Experience performing:
- Windows application installation and support
- Network configuration in Windows
- Windows operating system installation and updates
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
MCSA Windows 8 certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Computer Support Specialist
- 2 certification exams
- Multiple choice
- 150 minutes
- About 50 questions