- Boot Camp Format: 96 hours
- Required Exam:
Your MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification will qualify you for a position as a network or computer systems administrator or a computer network specialist.
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience working in a Windows Server 2016 environment who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to be able to manage and maintain the core infrastructure required for a Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2016 R2 environment. The key focus for students is to broaden the initial deployment of Windows Server 2016 services and infrastructure and provide the skills necessary to Manage and Maintain a domain based Windows Server 2016 environment, providing skills in areas such as User and Group management, Network Access and Data Security.
The following courses help you prepare for this certification:
1. Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2016 (Exam 70-740)
2. Administering Windows Server 2016 (Exam 70-741)
3. Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2016 Services (Exam 70-742)
- It’s recommended that an MCSA Windows Server 2016 R2 certification candidate has at least one year of experience implementing and administering a network operating systems.
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
MCSA Windows Server 2016 certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator
- Computer Network Specialist
- 3 certification exams
- 45 multiple choice
- 12 simulation questions
- 150 minutes
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.