- Boot Camp Format: 10 days
- Required Exam:
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists are consistently capable of Configuring, Managing, and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
In this hands-on course, you’ll learn to install and manage an Exchange Server 2013 network of servers, and you’ll explore the critical new features from a real-world perspective. You will learn to deploy Exchange Server 2013 servers in various roles, including Mailbox role and Client Access role, and you will learn to manage message transport.
The following courses help you prepare for this certification:
1. Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (Exam 70-341)
2. Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (Exam 70-342)
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
MCSE Messaging certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator
- 2 certification exams
- Multiple choice
- 150 minutes
- About 50 questions
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.