- Boot Camp Format: 10 days
Server Infrastructure certification will qualify you for such jobs as computer support specialist and information security analyst.
Server Infrastructure certification validates that you have the skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking.
In this hands-on course, you’ll learn how to plan, design, and deploy a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure. The course also provides the skills to perform name resolution, application integration, optimization of automate remediation, and maintenance of network services.
- A good understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) fundamentals and networking concepts.
- A good working knowledge of both Windows Server 2012 and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). For example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
- A good understanding of both scripts and batch files.
- A solid understanding of security concepts, such as authentication and authorization.
- Familiarity with deployment, packaging, and imaging tools.
- Ability to work in a team/virtual team.
- Ability to produce good documentation and have the appropriate communication skills to create proposals and make budget recommendations.
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification.
Course Outline: Please download PDF
MCSE Server Infrastructure certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Computer Support Specialist
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator
- Information Security Analyst
- 2 certification exams
- Multiple choice
- 150 minutes
- About 50 questions
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.