- Boot Camp Format: 10 days
- Required Exam:
Earn recognition for your expertise in helping a company organize, sync, collaborate, and share information across the organization.
Earning the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): SharePoint certification proves that you have the core skills to manage a SharePoint infrastructure for organizing, collaborating, and sharing information. This advanced Microsoft SharePoint certification validates your ability to design a SharePoint topology, install and configure SharePoint farms, secure SharePoint deployments, and create web applications and site collections. Achieving MCSE: SharePoint certification confirms that you know how to plan, upgrade, and migrate SharePoint installations.
The following courses help you prepare for this certification:
1. Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (Exam 70-331)
2. Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (Exam 70-332)
At least one year of experience with deploying and administering multiple SharePoint 2010 farms across a large enterprise. Because many customers skipped upgrading from SharePoint 2007, a candidate can also have at least 2 years of experience with SharePoint 2007 and knowledge of the differences between 2007 and 2010, particularly the Service Application model. A candidate can demonstrate the following skills:
- Software management in a Windows 2008 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Deploying and managing applications natively, virtually and in the cloud.
- Administering Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Configuring Active Directory for use in authentication, authorization and as a user store.
- Managing an application remotely using Windows PowerShell 2.0.
- Connecting applications to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Implementing Claims-based Security.
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
MCSE SharePoint certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Systems or network analyst
- 2 certification exams
- Multiple choice
- 150 minutes
- About 70 questions
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.