- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 98-366 MTA - Network
Microsoft’s Networking Fundamentals exam tests your understanding of wireless networking, IP addressing, wide area and local area networks, routers, switches, and the OSI model. The Networking Fundamentals exam is similar to the CompTIA Network+ exam. After you pass the Networking Fundamentals exam, you will have earned your Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certification.
- Networking concepts in an internetworked environment ranging from LANs, WANs, VLANs, extranets, and the internet
- Physical networking hardware such as routers, switches, and different media types
- Key networking concepts such as local and wide area networking, the OSI model, basic internet protocols, and IP addressing (IPv4, IPv6)
- TCP/IP, DNS, and important tools to diagnose Internet connectivity
- Read and Write
Microsoft MTA Networking Fundamentals Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Microsoft MTA Networking Fundamentals certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Network Administrator
- Network Technician
- Network Installer
- Help Desk Technician
- 1 certification exam
- 98-366 MTA – Network
- Multiple choice
- 50 minutes
- Approximately 30-50 questions
- 70 (70% correct answers )
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.