- Online Format
In this course, you will expand your knowledge of relational database design, write advanced queries, structure existing data, share data across applications, and customize reports. Extending your knowledge of Microsoft Access 2016 will result in a robust, functional database for your users.
In this course, you will work with relational database structure, relationships, efficiency, integrity, and customization.
- Design a relational database.
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- Organize a database for efficiency and performance, and to maintain data integrity.
- Share data among Access and other applications.
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts.
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
- Microsoft Office Access 2016: Level 1
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.