- Online Format
In this course, you will explore the advanced features provided with the Outlook interface, such as advanced message, calendar, and contacts management. You will use the Tasks and Journal workspaces provided in the application to manage task assignments to you and others, and to record interactions you have with your colleagues. You will also share your workspaces with other users, and use Outlook data files to save and back up your important information.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to use the advanced features in Outlook to manage the advanced options for message, contacts, and calendar management and perform more advanced tasks such as task assignment, journaling, sharing workspaces, and backing up to data files. They will:
- Configure advanced message options.
- Perform advanced message management tasks.
- Perform advanced calendar management tasks.
- Perform advanced contact management tasks.
- Manage activities by using tasks and journal entries.
- Share Outlook workspaces with other users.
- Manage Outlook data files.
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Microsoft Office Outlook 2013: Part 1
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.