- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 98-367 MTA - Security
In this course, you will be introduced to security concepts for today’s business and technology professionals. You will cover layered security philosophy, physical security, Internet security, and wireless security principles. You will focus on operating system security, network security, and security software. The course is designed to help you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Exam: 98-367 – Security Fundamentals, which can be taken outside of the course.
- Offensive and defensive security strategies and approaches
- Implement security in layers ranging from physical security, network security, and operating system security
- Secure authentication, access-control on file systems, and password policies for users
- Use Network Access Protection (NAP), firewalls, and protocol security for data in-flight
- High School Diploma/GED
- Read and Write
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) – Security Fundamentals Course Outline: Please download PDF
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) – Security Fundamentals certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Network Administrator
- Network Technician
- Network Installer
- Help Desk Technician
- 1 certification exam
- 98-367 MTA – Security
- Multiple choice
- 50 minutes
- Approximately 30-50 questions
- 70 (70% correct answers )
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.