- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Language: English
A Professional Data Engineer enables data-driven decision making by collecting, transforming, and visualizing data. The Data Engineer designs, builds, maintains, and troubleshoots data processing systems with a particular emphasis on the security, reliability, fault-tolerance, scalability, fidelity, and efficiency of such systems.
The Data Engineer also analyzes data to gain insight into business outcomes, builds statistical models to support decision-making, and creates machine learning models to automate and simplify key business processes.
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform at the level of Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer or CompTIA Cloud+ or Cloud Essentials (optional)
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Why Google Cloud ?
- Significant global demand
- The high adoption rate of Google cloud services by organizations
- The lack of cloud expertise is identified as the #1 challenge with cloud adoption by 25% of corporations. There’s clearly a shortage of certified Google cloud professionals available today
- Combining Google Cloud certifications with other certifications to expand skill sets and increase salaries even more
The Google Cloud Certified – Professional Data Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Build and maintain data structures and databases
- Design data processing systems
- Analyze data and enable machine learning
- Model business processes for analysis and optimization
- Design for reliability
- Visualize data and advocate policy
- Design for security and compliance
Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer qualify for these careers:
- Cloud Data Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Data Science Engineer
- Data Analysts
- 1 certification exam
- Multiple choice
- 2 Hours
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.