- Boot Camp Format: 40 hours
A Salesforce Administrator credential is designed for individuals who have experience with Salesforce and continuously look for ways to assist their companies in getting even more from additional features and capabilities. The exam covers the breadth of applications, the features and functions available to an end user, and the configuration and management options available to an administrator across the Sales, Service, and Collaboration Clouds.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator candidates should have general knowledge of the features available to end users and the configuration options available to a Salesforce Administrator.
Course Outline: Please download PDF
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes
- Create a secure Salesforce environment
- Maintain and import clean data
- Create high-value reports and dashboards
- Set up workflow automation
Salesforce Administrator qualify for these careers:
- CRM Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator
- 1 certification exam
- 60 Multiple choice/multiple-select questions
- 105 minutes
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.