- Boot Camp Format: 40 hours
A Salesforce Advanced Administrator credential is designed for individuals who have expertise as a seasoned Salesforce Administrator. The program encompasses the breadth of applications, the features and functions available to an end user, and the advanced configuration, management, and application extending options available to an Administrator across the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce Chatter applications.
This credential is targeted toward the Salesforce Certified Administrator who has mastered Salesforce configuration maintenance, can demonstrate an understanding of administration best practices, and is able to use the advanced features and functionality to solve a variety of business problems.
- The candidate is a Salesforce Certified Administrator who has successfully completed the Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins (ADM 211) from Salesforce or an Authorized Training Center or possesses the equivalent experience and knowledge.
- The candidate should have a broad knowledge of the full application capabilities, the features/functions available to an end user, and the configuration and management options available to an Administrator across the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce Chatter applications.
Course Outline: Please download PDF
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Appropriately define record and field data access based on business requirements.
- Create custom objects and define the appropriate relationship types.
- Set up and configure Sales Cloud applications, including products, price books, schedules, and quotes.
- Understand the capabilities of Customizable Forecasting and Collaborative Forecasting.
- Set up and configure Service Cloud applications, including Salesforce Knowledge and entitlements.
- Assess, cleanse, and maintain data quality using standard Salesforce functionality.
- Set up and configure Salesforce CRM Content.
- Understand the capabilities of sandboxes and the tools available to move data between environments.
- Use custom report types, reporting snapshots, complex charting, custom summary formulas, bucketing, joined reports, and cross-filters to build reports that meet complex business requirements.
- Use dynamic dashboards and dashboard filters to enhance dashboards.
- Create workflow rules, approval processes, and formula fields to automate complex business processes.
Salesforce Administrator qualify for these careers:
- CRM Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator
- 1 certification exam
- 60 Multiple choice/multiple-select questions
- 105 minutes
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.