- Boot Camp Format: 40 hours
A Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is designed for individuals who would like to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing, building, and deploying custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities of the Lightning Platform. The candidate can create, manage, and update data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
This credential is for an individual who has experience developing custom applications on the Lightning Platform, including practical application of the skills and concepts noted in the exam objectives below.
- The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally is familiar building applications on the Lightning Platform and/or on a similar technology platform.
Course Outline: Please download PDF
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Familiarity with the capabilities of the Lightning Platform
- Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
- Ability to design applications to support business processes and reporting requirements
- Familiarity with the social and mobile capabilities of the platform; accustomed to using and optimizing business applications on a mobile device
- Familiarity with the Salesforce development environments and the options available to deploy applications and manage changes on the Lightning Platform
Salesforce Platform App Builder qualify for these careers:
- Application builder
- Solution Architect
- Salesforce Administrator
- 1 certification exam
- 60 Multiple choice/multiple-select questions
- 105 minutes
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.