- Boot Camp Format: 40 hours
A Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant credential is designed for individuals who want to demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and experience in the following areas: email marketing best practices, message design, subscriber and data management, inbox delivery, email automation, and tracking and reporting metrics within the Marketing Cloud Email application.
The Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant is able to meet customer business requirements that are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success. The credential is relevant to customers, partners, employees, and anyone interested in demonstrating competence with Community Cloud.
- In order to qualify to take the Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant exam, candidates must have earned the Salesforce Administrator credential.
Course Outline: Please download PDF
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Enable, create, configure, manage membership, and deploy communities.
- Employ architecture design options (use a template or Visualforce, CMS Connect).
- Configure the community management console.
- Describe the infrastructure of communities.
- Employ build options.
- Describe the capabilities of different deployment types.
- Differentiate between the capabilities of different license types.
- Exercise the capabilities of the Community Workspaces (Dashboards, Recommendations, Reputation, Moderation, Insights, Topics, etc.).
- Exercise the capabilities of the Community Builder and Visualforce (Modify templates, Create new pages, Add/Remove Components, Custom Objects, Custom navigation, Branding, Articles/Knowledge).
- Implement the appropriate security model for a given use case (Sharing & Users, Person Accounts, Profiles, etc.).
- Employ fundamental best practices for adoption and engagement.
- Set up and configure Knowledge.
Salesforce Administrator qualify for these careers:
- Consultant/Senior Consultant
- Solution Architect
- 1 certification exam
- 60 Multiple choice/multiple-select questions
- 90 minutes
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.