- Boot Camp Format: 40 hours
A Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist credential is designed for individuals who want to demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and experience in the following areas: email marketing best practices, message design, subscriber and data management, inbox delivery, email automation, and tracking and reporting metrics within the Marketing Cloud Email application.
This credential encompasses the fundamental programmatic capabilities of the Lightning Platform to develop custom business logic and interfaces to extend Salesforce using Apex and Visualforce. To achieve this credential, a candidate must successfully pass the Salesforce Platform Developer I exam.
- Salesforce Administrator
- The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist generally has 6 months to 1 year of experience utilizing the Marketing Cloud Email application and associated tools.
Course Outline: Please download PDF
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Build email marketing campaigns utilizing the various tools within Email Studio, including Content Builder.
- Build relational data models.
- Send emails using email application sending methods.
- Build complex email automations.
- Create reports of email tracking data.
Salesforce Administrator qualify for these careers:
- CRM Administrator
- Email Marketer
- 1 certification exam
- 60 Multiple choice/multiple-select questions
- 105 minutes
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.