- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Language: English
A Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant credential is designed for consultants who have experience implementing Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud solutions in a customer-facing role. The intended audience has proven experience with installing and configuring Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud. The Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant is able to successfully design and implement Nonprofit Cloud solutions that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success.
Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultants are interested in demonstrating their expertise as cloud computing implementation consultants with a specialty in nonprofits.
- In order to qualify to take the Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant exam, candidates must have earned the Salesforce Administrator credential.
- The Salesforce Certified Consultant has 2 to 5 years of experience as a senior business analyst
Course Outline: Please download PDF
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Design and implement successful solutions
- Anticipate and mitigate risk
- Meet and manage customer expectations
- Increase customer confidence
- Consistently deliver effective business results
- Nonprofit Domain expertise
- Experience managing implementation projects
- Solid understanding of internet technologies and cloud computing
- Solid understanding of data management and database concepts
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Salesforce Administrator qualify for these careers:
- Consultant/Senior Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Non Profit Consultant
- 1 certification exam
- 60 Multiple choice/multiple-select questions
- 90 minutes
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.