- Boot Camp Format: 3 Days
- Live Virtual Instructor-Led Training / WebEx
This course will introduce Apache Spark. The students will learn how to use Spark for data analysis and write Spark applications.
What you will learn:
- Spark Shell
- Spark internals
- Spark Data structures : RDDs, Dataframes, Datasets
- Spark APIs
- Spark SQL
- Spark and Hadoop
- Spark MLLib
- Spark Graphx
- Spark streaming
- Tuning Spark applications
- Familiarity with either Java / Scala / Python language (our labs in Scala and Python – we provide a quick Scala introduction)
- Basic understanding of Linux development environment (command line navigation / running commands)
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Who should attend:
Developers / Data Analysts
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.