- Boot Camp Format: 3 days
As the demand for IT professionals with data center virtualization skills increases, it is essential to distinguish yourself in the market with a certification that validates your technical capabilities.
Learn to install, configure, and manage VMware vCloud Automation Center. In this course, you will cover configuring and using vCloud Automation Center as a platform for self-service provisioning of virtual, cloud, and physical machines to create and manage on-demand multivendor cloud infrastructures.
Important Class Delivery Note: This class is delivered using electronic books ONLY and you must bring your own device (BYOD) with the eBook installed prior to the start of the class see https://support.vitalsource.com/ for supported devices; the facility will provide ONE 17″ monitor, however you will need to bring a personal laptop, an android tablet or an IOS tablet in order to access the manual and execute the lab along with your own power cord, if needed. No printed material will be provided with this class. You will receive an email from Gilmore with a redemption code and instructions on how to download the eBook no later than 3 days before the class is scheduled to start. Please ensure the eBook is downloaded before coming to the class.
Upon successful completion of this course and it’s labs you should be able to:
- Understand the vCloud Automation Center architecture and use case in multivendor cloud environments
- Install and configure vCloud Automation Center 5.2
- Manage vCloud Automation Center 5.2 entities on VMware and third-party hardware and cloud infrastructures
- Configure and manage provisioning groups and blueprints
- Configure and manage enterprise groups and reservations for compute resources on VMware, Microsoft, Citrix, and more
- Use the Self-Service portal to request and manage machines according to vCloud Automation Center approval policies
- Use the Report portal to monitor vCloud Automation Center configuration and managed resources
- Understand and configure vCloud Automation Center workflows
- Manage and monitor machines and resource reclamation
The following prerequisites are recommended:
- Willingness to participate in demanding, high-intensity training
- Technical experience working with vSphere
- Comfort with system administration using command-line interfaces
- VMware vCloud Director: Install, Configure, Manage (VMCD-ICM) or equivalent knowledge
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage (VMS-ICM) or equivalent knowledge
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
- System administrators
- Systems engineers
- System Integrators/Partners
- Operational Developers
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.