Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K Employment Type Full-Time Job Title Helpdesk Analysts - *** Secret Clearance Required *** Job Type Permanent Location: *** On-SITE Washington, DC ***
Primary Skills: Heat, Checkpoint, Active Directory, SNAP-R, Windows, VNC Remote desktop
Stafford Consulting, an information technology and federal consulting company with excellent benefits, has a new 5-year contract and has immediate openings for Helpdesk Analysts to support the vital mission of a high profile Federal client based in Washington, DC.
- Active DoD Secret (Clearance (must have)
- Reset passwords, unlock accounts, and grant group access using Active Directory
- 2 + years’ relevant experience.
- Provide on-site troubleshooting as a first tier technician.
- Windows Server 2000, 2003 and 2008 R2 Technologies including Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange 2010 Technologies including Unified Messaging, Edge Transport, DAG, Hub Transport, OWA, Client Access, Mailbox and built-in Back and Restore, and Forefront Threat Management Gateway.
- Scripting using Microsoft PowerShell to manage AD and Exchange 2010.
- HEAT advanced ticketing system experience desired
- Ability to Manage BlackBerry Enterprise server and devices desired
- RSA, Safeboot, MessageScreen, Checkpoint, MimeSweeper & GroupWise a PLUS.
- Resolve technical matters upon first contact via phone or VNC remote viewer.
- Monitor network for system outages on various platforms and alert clients.
- Accounts administration using Active Directory and Novell Console One.
- Monitor equipment for security vulnerabilities and aid users with anti-virus tools.
- Configure and set-up Cisco VOIP phones.
- Provide network and individual printer configuration and setup support.
- Assist users with RSA token enabling and reset
- Identify, analyze, and provide corrective action for hardware and software failures.
- Resolve hardware/software interface and interoperability problems;
- Image Laptops and desktops and provide workstation Set-up
- Provide assistance with inventory checks of federal equipment in HQ and field offices.
- Mobile device troubleshoot (iPhone and Blackberry)
About Stafford Consulting Company, Inc.:
Stafford Consulting Company (SCC), Inc. is a federal technology consulting company. We are founded by technology professionals and our focus is Federal Technology Integration, Training, and Acquisition Support. We currently provide this support to large federal agencies and commercial clients. SCC provides Ã‚Âœcradle to graveÃ‚Â technology and acquisition advisement support for programs in these agencies, including Technology Planning and Implementation and Business Process Improvements. We are a Veterans Affairs (VA) CVE verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
Please Send your Resume to email@example.com