- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 300-208 SISAS
Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) v1.0 is a newly created five-dayinstructor-led training (ILT) course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Ciscos Identity Services Engine and 802.1X secure network access.
The goal of the course is to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed network access security by utilizing Cisco ISE appliance product solution.
The student will gain hands-on experience with configuring various advance Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing devices connecting to the network. At the end of the course, students will be able to reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications using Ciscos ISE appliance feature and provide operational support identity and network access control.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system
Who Should Attend:
- Network Security Engineers
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
- 1 exam
- Multiple Choice , drag-and-drop, simulation
- 90 minutes
- 65-75 questions
- Exam is weighted depending on the format of the question and difficulty
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
* These fields are required.