- Online Format
- Required Exam: 300-135 TSHOOT
The Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification confirms your familiarity with the daily job tasks of professional network engineers who work on complex security, voice, wireless and video network solutions.
The Cisco® CCNP® (Cisco® Certified Network Professional) certification validates a network professional’s ability to install, configure and troubleshoot converged local and wide area networks with 100 to 500 or more nodes. Network Professionals who achieve the CCNP have demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to manage the routers and switches that form the network core, as well as edge applications that integrate voice, wireless, and security into the network.
The Cisco® CCNP® Certification Training is composed of 3 modules. Below is a short description of TSHOOT module:
- TSHOOT – Students will gain the skills needed to maintain networks and to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and effectively. Students will learn troubleshoot techniques, and how to maintain particular technologies, including procedural and organizational aspects of the troubleshooting and maintenance process.
Our Cisco CCNP Certification Online Training Program keeps the same quality of our Cisco CCNP Certification Live Instructor Training Program but it is done at student pace and it is available for 24 hours in a 12 month period.
- A valid CCNA Routing and Switching Certification.
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Cisco CCNP R&S certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Network administrator
- Support Engineer Level 2
- Systems Engineer Level 2
- Network technician and Deployment engineer.
- 1 certification exam
- 300-135 TSHOOT
- Multiple Choice , drag-and-drop, Simulation
- 120 minutes
- 35-55 questions
- 790 out of 1000
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.