- Evening Format: 52 hours
- Required Exam: 220-901 & 220-902
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU)
The CompTIA A+ certification is the starting point for a career in IT. The exams cover maintenance of PCs, mobile devices, laptops, operating systems and printers.
The CompTIA A+ Certification is an internationally recognized testing program sponsored by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) that certifies the competency of entry-level service technicians in the computer industry. It lets employers know your achievement level and that you have the ability to do the job right, because you have the knowledge, technical skills, and customer relations skills necessary for a successful computer service technician career.
- High School Diploma, GED, or high school official transcript showing proof of graduation.
- Recommend that candidates have at least some Windows navigation experience.
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Why CompTIA A+?
- Required for Dell, Intel and Lenovo service techs
- Recognized by U.S. Dept. of Defense
- An ANSI accredited Certifier – 0731
- Held by 900,000 IT professionals
CompTIA A+ certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Field Service Technician
- PC or Support Technician
- Network Support Technician
- IT Administrator
- Helpdesk Manager
- 2 certification exams
- 220-901 & 220-902 (professional)
- Performance-based and multiple choice
- 90 minutes
- 90 questions maximum
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.