- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: CAS-003
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU)
National Initiative for
(NICE) and CompTIA (Chart)
- DoD Mandate
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification designates IT professionals with advanced-level security skills and knowledge.
CASP is CompTIA’s first mastery level exam that proves an individual’s advanced skills in IT security. The exam validates competency in enterprise security; risk management, procedure and legal; research and analysis; integration of computing, communications and business disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years experience in IT administration
- 5 years hands on technical security experience
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Why CompTIA CASP?
- Approved by U.S. Dept. of Defense to meet IA technical and management certification requirements
- Chosen by Dell and HP advanced security personnel
- Globally recognized CompTIA name
CompTIA CASP certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Network Security Engineer
- Information Systems Security Engineer
- 1 certification exam
- Performance-based and multiple choice
- 165 minutes
- 80 questions maximum
- No scaled scoring
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.
The National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE)
(CompTIA course map to NICE)
See how CompTIA certifications “map” to the NICE framework “categories” and “specialty” areas.
(Explore the interactive chart)