- Evening Format: 32 hours
- Required Exam: 70-742
Welcome to Microsoft® Windows Server® 2016: Identity (Exam 70-742). This course covers all the topics listed in the exam objectives for 70-742. It also contains practical information for the working network and system administrator. The successful student will become comfortable with all procedures and activities listed in this course.
In this course, you will manage identity with Windows Server 2016.
- Configure Active Directory domain controllers.
- Administer Active Directory objects.
- Manage Active Directory accounts.
- Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Configure Group Policy.
- Administer Group Policy.
- Secure Windows servers.
- Configure Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
- Configure Active Directory Federated Services (AD FS).
- Configure Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement AD DS synchronization with Azure AD.
This course is designed for network and system administrators who administer and maintain various Windows Server services in an enterprise domain environment. Individuals should attend if they are network and system administrators or prospective network and system administrators who are responsible for administering and maintaining Windows Active Directory® Services as their primary job responsibility. In addition, individuals who have some knowledge of and experience working with Windows Server Domains and who want to further develop their skills for Windows Server 2016 AD DS and other Active Directory Services will also benefit from this course.
This course is also designed for students who are seeking the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification and who want to prepare for Exam 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience administering Windows Server 2016 including installing Windows Server 2016, using administrative tools, configuring system properties, and configuring networking settings. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following courses:
- Windows® Server® 2016: Install, Store, and Compute (Exam 70-740)
- Windows® Server® 2016: Networking (Exam 70-741)
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon]
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.