- • There are over 1 million cybersecurity jobs unfilled around the world.
- • More than 209,000 cybersecurity jobs in the U.S. are unfilled, and postings are up 74% over the past five years.
- • Demand is expected to rise to 6 million globally by 2019, with a projected shortfall of 1.5 million.
- • Cybersecurity labor crisis expected to continue through 2021.
- • According to a Lloyds of London Report, cyber-attacks cost businesses $400 billion every year.
- • There is a dangerous shortage of cybersecurity workers in the United States that puts our digital privacy and infrastructure at risk.
Could there be a better time to pursue a career in cybersecurity? Probably not!